cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Configure eduroam without CAT tool?

Re: [[cat-users]] Configure eduroam without CAT tool?

  • From: Lukas Wringer <Lukas.Wringer AT rz.uni-augsburg.de>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Cc: christian.buhtz AT medizin.uni-halle.de
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Configure eduroam without CAT tool?
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 16:13:34 +0200

Hi,

except for iOS it is - depending on the OS it's just a bit complicated,
and on older Android Devices (~< 10) propably very insecure as setting
the (alt)subject_match is not possible without the App.

Ask you local helpdesk at the Universität Halle - I am sure they can
provide you with the neccessary information about EAP-Method, CA-
Certificate, Outer-Identity, RADIUS-Server and so on...

Greetings, Lukas

--
Lukas Wringer

Universität Augsburg