cat-users - [[cat-users]] Eduroam Trouble

[[cat-users]] Eduroam Trouble

  • From: Russel Herrington <russel6231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Eduroam Trouble
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 11:03:11 +0200

Hello!

I am a student at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill as well as
a student and the University of Navarra for this semester on exchange. On
both campuses I use the eduroam product. However, since coming to UNAV, it
has disconnected many times and despite my attempts to log back in it does
not work. I know I need to contact the school help desk but I also wanted to
reach out her because it involves two institutions.

Best,
Russel Herrington

  • [[cat-users]] Eduroam Trouble, Russel Herrington, 10/10/2022