cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] New Certificate root

Re: [[cat-users]] New Certificate root

  • From: Lukas Wringer <Lukas.Wringer AT rz.uni-augsburg.de>
  • To: "Dean, Barry" <bvd AT liverpool.ac.uk>, "'cat-users AT lists.geant.org'" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] New Certificate root
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 16:07:17 +0200

Hi,

we had a similar switch to deal with. We created a switch based on the
"local part" of the outer identity, and mapped it to a new RADIUS with
the new cert running parallel to the "old" one. So we could already
start rolling out new configs while alredy connected users had still
time to change the profile.

Greetings,

--
Lukas Wringer