cat-users - [[cat-users]] Unable to access Eduroam network at Inria Paris

[[cat-users]] Unable to access Eduroam network at Inria Paris

  • From: Sathya Peri <sathya_p AT cse.iith.ac.in>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Unable to access Eduroam network at Inria Paris
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 11:50:53 +0200

Dear Administrator,

This is regarding the eduroam access. I am from IIT Hyderabad, India. Our Institute is part of the Eduroam network. I am able to access the Edutorm network from LIP6, Paris.

But when I try to access the Eduroam network from Inria, Paris, I am unable to. The Eduroam access is not working at Inria, Paris.

Also, the installer for IIT Hyderabad is missing. For this, should I contact the administrator from IIT Hyderabad? Please advise.

Thanks
Sathya

--
Dr. Sathya Peri
CSE Dept, IIT Hyderabad

Disclaimer:- This footer text is to convey that this email is sent by one of the users of IITH. So, do not mark it as SPAM.

  • [[cat-users]] Unable to access Eduroam network at Inria Paris, Sathya Peri, 06/01/2022