cat-users - [[cat-users]] The Institution's eduroam IdP doesn't appear in the IdP List

[[cat-users]] The Institution's eduroam IdP doesn't appear in the IdP List

  • From: Muhammad Farhan SJAUGI <farhan AT sifulan.my>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] The Institution's eduroam IdP doesn't appear in the IdP List
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 06:08:09 +0800

Hi,

I created a new eduroam IdP in the eduroam CAT and now would like to sync it with the eduroam database. However, I found out that this new eduroam IdP is not listed in the drop down menu despite it appears at the eduroam database. May I know is there any other setting that I need to do to make it appears in the drop down list of the "Manage DB Link" Menu?

Regards

--
Ts. Muhammad Farhan Sjaugi, S.Kom. M.Sc.
VP (Engineering and Services)