cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Radius certificate length and faq

Re: [[cat-users]] Radius certificate length and faq

  • From: Paul Dekkers <paul.dekkers AT surf.nl>
  • To: Ricardo Stella <stella AT rider.edu>
  • Cc: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Radius certificate length and faq
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 19:59:13 +0200
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=surf.nl; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=surf.nl; dkim=pass header.d=surf.nl; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=MYOddcRILbWzPp4lAW261insyIRM6MpUrJO0WwFdugI=; b=JMqUwfOXyqByE1J6p+wTS/eBMBcwd0P84wPjR9PSlJZJlcuycJtZGU67mxJw1b1/84xtz5J2Fa1nAD7UCcMBBfzR/jlXDVcvmh1B6cFV9h1WRGMcIEkEfglDx0Kim7QDMPn+CidKg9jn0OL+2eUde7eVeeElPYxpj7tckTuGtBWo8e8oXDyrg4Yoshp+tGNSEYc5PlM6XCcK3S8rG9A7OY3dwjUe36GkO8Jcp7QjIztL9HPdZQXQ+jdJlMX3cjcktHWC0bjiGFxplHXb8Apkv2XjeNllxsiINkdu/RYE163Z/hCzEcfraZioo3ETKVHfBOsv9Il5gzb5zvghOk0s8A==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Z5F1BjujzOWQ8/RmXcwOeSi0bYEEKNUS57/HpkZSe860PoDfXVqLETZCOkXVAuPjDZVG8pqOC5Q9ZnGE8RBChRlqzDtFstkNEwWrWp79Q5S9eSXP6OJLIyjDNd9EfGLf1Qcs9CdNPRK/X96op3Xp5cPziW+tljPvWnElmOlLITFzRT8cl7FAfkpq0UAXGXVoGRgO9UDBGUEAYgJsDqxS8DXfI/YdfTv1Zzs5WYYTpuJ9mHiNwzwQRAzOl0TrVT7Unz6z9VL+w5dqTXKu49EXdbvhjpmm28kRS1SLhfDWAPLVqg+f5ipqpnAfjAtiDZikMpBhX0KzS4laGxjsuX4IUQ==

Hi,