cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Advanced download options for Linux

Re: [[cat-users]] Advanced download options for Linux

  • From: Lukas Wringer <Lukas.Wringer AT rz.uni-augsburg.de>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Advanced download options for Linux
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 15:45:21 +0200

Hi,

we provide the needed parameters for eduroam in our knowledge base to allow manual configuration. All Linux users that actively asked us for help were fine with the python script.

I can only remember one case where a user used WiCd instead of Network Manager so nothing worked with the script...

Greetings

Lukas