cat-users - [[cat-users]] eduroam® ssid

[[cat-users]] eduroam® ssid

  • From: <nicolas.velazquez AT uam.es>
  • To: <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] eduroam® ssid
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 13:00:09 +0200

Hello all,

We just realized that the Windows 10 installer installs one profile for eduroam and another for eduroam®.

Bosses and colleagues ask me about it. :-!

I've searched this list archives but I can't find a conversation that talks about this.

I think it is done just to show that eduroam term is a registered trademark but doesn’t do anything significant in the configuration.

Is that so, or is there something else?

Thanks in advance and greetings

Nicolás Velázquez Campoy

Unidad Técnica de Comunicaciones
Tecnologías de la Información
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid • Campus de Cantoblanco
c/ Fco Tomás y Valiente nº 11. Edificio B EPS, despacho TI-205 - 28049, Madrid
Tel.: 914973321 –
nicolas.velazquez AT uam.eswww.uam.es

Libre de virus. www.avg.com