cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] CAT access doesnt work anymore

Re: [[cat-users]] CAT access doesnt work anymore

  • From: Miroslav Milinovic <miro AT srce.hr>
  • To: Vlad Mencl <vladimir.mencl AT reannz.co.nz>, Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org, vincent.delhommeau AT ehess.fr
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] CAT access doesnt work anymore
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2021 23:13:05 +0100

On 02/03/2021 22:58, Vlad Mencl wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering whether this might be due to the changes to user-id
> attributes - and that the IdP now started releasing samlPairwiseId and
> that now gets used instead of eduPersonTargetedId?

I am positive that we thought about it and implemented a patch that
forces use of eduPersonTargetedId if present.

> Vincent should be able to check this by following the "Go to your
> profile page" link in the top right corner and then the "click to
> display" link next to "Unique identifier".
>
> If the value displayed starts with "pairwise-id", this would confirm the
> hypothesis - and Vincent would need to get access granted with the new
> ID...

Yes, that would be helpful. Vincent please do that and let us know the
outcome. I also wonder if you can let us know if your IdP is releasing
eduPersonTargetedId.

Miro

--

mr.sc. Miroslav Milinović, Pomoćnik ravnatelja za informacijsku i
posredničku infrastrukturu

https://50.srce.hr - U srcu digitalne transformacije znanosti i visokog
obrazovanja