cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] [External] Re: CAT 2.0.4 released and to be deployed on cat.eduroam.org tomorrow

Re: [[cat-users]] [External] Re: CAT 2.0.4 released and to be deployed on cat.eduroam.org tomorrow

  • From: Hunter Fuller <hf0002 AT uah.edu>
  • To: eduroam CAT Feedback <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] [External] Re: CAT 2.0.4 released and to be deployed on cat.eduroam.org tomorrow
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 13:18:58 -0600

I am also a little surprised about "geteduroam" - it is the first I
have ever heard of it. (I see that it was referenced before on this
list, but not in threads that I was keeping up with. And certainly no
announcement until now.)

I don't think it will cause many problems for us, since we have
limited presence on campus still, due to COVID. But I do not have
access to Android, so I will be unable to test this at all before it
is pushed to my users, with 1 day notice.

Is there some announcement list I should be signed up for that I have missed?

--
Hunter Fuller (they)
Router Jockey

Office of Information Technology