cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] EduroamCAT

Re: [[cat-users]] EduroamCAT

  • From: Michael Brady <mbrady AT massart.edu>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • Cc: cat-users AT lists.geant.org, Randy Brinson <rbrinson AT massart.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] EduroamCAT
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 08:34:08 -0400

Good Morning,

My login is all set.  I was able to update our CAT just fine.  It was the weirdest thing though, my home internet would not load the monitor.eduroam.org site.  I switched over to a mobile hotspot and everything worked just fine.

Thanks,
Michael Brady
Network Engineer
Massachusetts College of Art and Design
621 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
617.879.7854 (p)
mbrady AT massart.edu

For more information and updates on MassArt's response to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic, please visit massart.edu/coronavirus. Please review the Technology department operations during Coronavirus-COVID-19 pandemic wiki article for information on access to Technology department facilities and services. Please submit technical issues and service requests using the help desk web customer portal, via email at helpdesk AT massart.edu, or via phone 617.879.7888.