cat-users - [[cat-users]] EduroamCAT

[[cat-users]] EduroamCAT

  • From: Michael Brady <mbrady AT massart.edu>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Cc: Randy Brinson <rbrinson AT massart.edu>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] EduroamCAT
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 10:33:35 -0400

Hello,

I've updated certificates in my environment and need to modify the configuration of our Eduroam CAT but I am not able to get to an admin login.  Can you please help?

Any time I try to login with IdP I am forwarded to monitor.eduroam.org which is a non-responsive page apparently.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Michael Brady
Network Engineer
Massachusetts College of Art and Design
621 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
617.879.7854 (p)
mbrady AT massart.edu

For more information and updates on MassArt's response to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic, please visit massart.edu/coronavirus. Please review the Technology department operations during Coronavirus-COVID-19 pandemic wiki article for information on access to Technology department facilities and services. Please submit technical issues and service requests using the help desk web customer portal, via email at helpdesk AT massart.edu, or via phone 617.879.7888.