cat-users - [[cat-users]] Problem with instalation

[[cat-users]] Problem with instalation

  • From: michal.d100 AT wp.pl <michal.d100 AT wp.pl>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Problem with instalation
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 16:35:35 +0100

Good morning

I have a problem installing eduroam on my computer. When I turn on the installer for my university, I get the message "Wireless configuration service is not enabled. The configurator cannot continue". I work on Windows 10. I tried to find a problem on the internet and solve it but with no results because none of the options helped or there are no tools on my system that should be able to fix it. I am asking for a quick reply, preferably with a few helpful and proven methods of doing this.
Sincerely
Michał Dargacz

  • [[cat-users]] Problem with instalation, michal . d100, 03/19/2020