cat-users - [[cat-users]] Eduroam - Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology

[[cat-users]] Eduroam - Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology

  • From: Agnieszka Kowaluk <a.kowaluk AT nencki.edu.pl>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Eduroam - Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 11:00:54 +0100

I would like to enquire about cat service.

We have Eduroam network in our institution.
1. How can I add my institution do the cat list?
2. How can I generate automatic installer for our employees?

I will appreciate if you could help me with it.

Yours faithfully,
--
Agnieszka Kowaluk
Dział Informatyki