cat-users - [[cat-users]] Using InCommon certificates

[[cat-users]] Using InCommon certificates

  • From: Ricardo Stella <stella AT rider.edu>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Using InCommon certificates
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 14:45:19 -0500

We have a eduroam setup in test mode and am looking at using the CAT tool. My question revolves around the intermediate and root certificates.

My understanding is that the radius certs renewal won't affect the end users, as long as they are issued by the same intermediate/root certs. So I need to make sure the intermediates and roots don't expire any time soon, right? If they do, users would have to download a new version with the new certificates, right?

Thanks in advance - Ricardo.

--