cat-users - [[cat-users]] Problem with Wifi University of Helsinki

[[cat-users]] Problem with Wifi University of Helsinki

  • From: Anne Hochhaus <anne.hochhaus AT gmx.de>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Problem with Wifi University of Helsinki
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 14:06:17 +0200

Hello Eduroam team!
I have some problems with the installation of the configuration tool for
eduroam at the University of Helsinki. The download just doesn’t start and I
can’t find the program in the download folder either. I am using a MacBook
Pro with El Capitan 10.11.6 could you send me the link via email so I can
download it?

Kind regards,
Anne Hochhaus

  • [[cat-users]] Problem with Wifi University of Helsinki, Anne Hochhaus, 01/10/2020