cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Unable to install CAT Tool

Re: [[cat-users]] Unable to install CAT Tool

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: Patrick Burgess <patrick.burgess AT nutbourne.com>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Unable to install CAT Tool
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 08:56:49 +0100

Hi,

 could you please provide some more details?

Which version of Windows are you installing on?

Do you get the same result on more than one machine?

Your profile does not seem to be visible from the download listing, can you profide the direct link please?

You can run the installer from the cmd window with the -DEBUG option. Best set -DEBUG=4 . You will then see the log, and the commands that the installers is performing. In particular you should see the netsh command that is running to install the profile. In debug mode, the profiles are not deleted from the temporary directory, so you can repeat the steps manually, you can also take a look ad the profile itself.

If I get the pointer to your installer, I can try to replicate the problem on my machine.

Yours

Tomasz Wolniewicz