cat-users - [[cat-users]] My institution is not in the list

[[cat-users]] My institution is not in the list

  • From: Norma Lis Robles <nrobles AT herrera.unt.edu.ar>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] My institution is not in the list
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2019 12:14:08 -0300

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you to ask you to include my home institution in your list of universities able to access to eduroam interphase. I am arriving at RUB on January 4th to make a short research stay until February 29th, under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Wolfram Sander (OC2). I will be host at the "House of Nations" during my stay. I already registered at the RUB Welcome-center.
My home institution is at the bottom of this e-mail, but I repeat it briefly:

Universidad Nacional de Tucumán - Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Tecnología
Departamento de Ingeniería de Procesos y Gestión Industrial - Fisicoquímica

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Lis Robles

Dra. Norma Lis Robles
INQUINOA UNT CONICET
Departamento de Ingeniería de Procesos y Gestión Industrial
Cátedra de Fisicoquímica (Ingeniería Química)
Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Tecnología
Universidad Nacional de Tucumán
Av. Independencia 1800
(+54)(381)(4364093) ext. 7725
(T4000INI) San Miguel de Tucumán, República Argentina
E-mail: nrobles AT herrera.unt.edu.ar

  • [[cat-users]] My institution is not in the list, Norma Lis Robles, 12/26/2019