cat-users - RE: [[cat-users]] CAT Eduroam admin access for @kent.ac.uk

RE: [[cat-users]] CAT Eduroam admin access for @kent.ac.uk

  • From: Jim Higham <J.C.Higham AT kent.ac.uk>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Cc: James McCrea <J.A.McCrea AT kent.ac.uk>
  • Subject: RE: [[cat-users]] CAT Eduroam admin access for @kent.ac.uk
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 11:05:58 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Dear CAT

We believe that James McCrea set up CAT for us in 2013 in fact – he’s significantly changed posts now, so I’d be grateful if access to update could be granted to the three listed below.

Mark Dempster M.Dempster AT kent.ac.uk

Josef Reinbold J.Reinbold AT kent.ac.uk

Jim Higham J.C.Higham AT kent.ac.uk

Best wishes,

Jim

Jim Higham | IT Service Desk Manager
Customer Support, Information Services
Room CS G16,  Ground floor, Cornwallis South, University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent CT2 7NF
Tel: +44(0)1227 82 3631
Team email:
helpdesk AT kent.ac.uk Team phone: +44(0)1227 82 4888

www.kent.ac.uk/is | www.kent.ac.uk/itservices | www.kent.ac.uk/library
Stay up to date: News | Twitter | Facebook