cat-users - [[cat-users]] Question in regards anonymous identity

[[cat-users]] Question in regards anonymous identity

  • From: Oberli Patrick <patrick.oberli AT hsr.ch>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Question in regards anonymous identity
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 08:16:19 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-CH

Hello together

In regards to anonymous identities, I like to enforce them in my school to be the same as the username@suffix. Is there some way to achieve this with the new (and partly undocumented) options in the CAT profile editor?

I recently had an issue with the Android installer, where the anonymous identity field was left empty on the mobile phone, which will not work with my radius configuration.

Thanks and kind regards,

IT-Infrastructure

Netzwerk- und Multimediateam

Patrick Oberli