cat-users - SV: [[cat-users]] Admin Authentication via LinkedIn

SV: [[cat-users]] Admin Authentication via LinkedIn

  • From: EG Support <support AT eg-gym.dk>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: SV: [[cat-users]] Admin Authentication via LinkedIn
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 06:56:27 +0000
  • Accept-language: da-DK, en-US

Sorry about using the wrong address :$

Well, then my issue is another one. I do not use two-factor authentication
with LinkedIn - yet. But the admin page throws an unhandled exception my way
(screenshot attached).

SimpleSAML_Error_Error: UNHANDLEDEXCEPTION
Backtrace:
1 www/_include.php:45 (SimpleSAML_exception_handler)
0 [builtin] (N/A)
Caused by: SimpleSAML_Error_Exception: This service needs at least one of the
following attributes to identity users: eduPersonTargetedID, pairwise-id,
subject-id, facebook_targetedID, google_eppn, linkedin_targetedID,
twitter_targetedID. Unfortunately not one of them was detected. Please ask
your institution administrator to release one of them, or try using another
identity provider.

It is as if the admin page no longer recognizes my LinkedIn account.

Best Regards
Mikael