cat-users - [[cat-users]] Admin Authentication via LinkedIn

[[cat-users]] Admin Authentication via LinkedIn

  • From: Peter Kain <peter.kain AT pepperdine.edu>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Cc: Chad Bauer <support AT anyroam.net>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Admin Authentication via LinkedIn
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 16:47:23 -0700

Today I tried to authenticate to "eduroam admin".  In the past I successfully used LinkedIn to authenticate.  Now it either reports a Java error or I'm getting the message below.

I've no idea what to do with this message.  Has anyone else had problems using LinkedIn to authenticate?

image.png

Pete Kain
Pepperdine University
310-506-4475