cat-users - [[cat-users]] Login problems

[[cat-users]] Login problems

  • From: David Susman <dasusman AT vassar.edu>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Login problems
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 06:07:24 -0400

I am trying to access the admin interface to update our institution's CAT, but I am running into problems.

I am unable to log into monitor.eduroam.org using my Google as the IdP.

It has been a few months since I logged in so things may have changed. The login process pauses a long time at:  https://accounts.google.com/CheckCookie and then it displays an error (attached). I submitted the error via the error page itself, but thought I might get advice via this route.

Thanks for any advice you can offer,
David

David Susman
Director of Infrastructure Services
Computing and Information Services -- box 13
Vassar College