cat-users - [[cat-users]] NRO admin access to managed institutions

[[cat-users]] NRO admin access to managed institutions

  • From: Václav Mach <machv AT cesnet.cz>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] NRO admin access to managed institutions
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 15:04:30 +0100

Hi,

is it currently possible to view details about some institution in the NRO's competence (ie .cz) in eduroam CAT? If this is not available, would it be possible to add this kind of admin access? We think it would enable the NRO admins to do some further debugging, even if all the information is read only.

Would it be also possible to add an API access to this information? We'd like to access especially the certificate info to do some verifications on the EAP certificates that institutions actually use.

cheers,
Vaclav
--
Václav Mach