cat-users - [[cat-users]] No connection to Eduroam

[[cat-users]] No connection to Eduroam

  • From: Martina Hrubinova <martina.hrubinova AT wolfson.ox.ac.uk>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] No connection to Eduroam
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 10:49:24 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Dear IT,

I am trying to download eduroam CAT installer but not very successfully. I have tried it many times before and it never works. When I try to download it there is a message 'Credential installation problem'. My password is correct. Could you please help me with that issues?

I am using company's laptop, not my personal one. Perhaps, that's why it doesn't work ?! Not sure.

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Best regards,

Martina Hrubinova