cat-users - [[cat-users]] cat.eduroam.org TLS iOS

[[cat-users]] cat.eduroam.org TLS iOS

  • From: Pierluigi Checchi <pierluigi.checchi AT polimi.it>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] cat.eduroam.org TLS iOS
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 15:33:25 +0000
  • Accept-language: it-IT, en-US

Good evening,

we created a cat profile containing only EAP-TLS as an authentication method.

The “installer” (a .mobileconfig Apple profile) seems to be unavailable to download for iOS devices.

That’ strange because the same profile, available to download from cat, for Apple OSX, if installed on iOS is 100% compatible with iOS and useful to autoconfigure iOS iPads or iPhone.

Can you make it available also for iOS users or I am missing something?

Thank you,

---

Pierluigi CHECCHI
Politecnico di Milano
Area Servizi ICT - Servizio Gestione Rete dati-fonia

Piazza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - 20133 Milano - Italy
Tel: +39 02 2399 2356

Mobile: +39 3473532996
pierluigi.checchi AT polimi.it