cat-users - [[cat-users]] Android CAT Issues

[[cat-users]] Android CAT Issues

  • From: "Blair T. Sawler" <blair.sawler AT unb.ca>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Android CAT Issues
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 15:49:49 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-CA, fr-CA, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hello

We’ve migrated our Wi-Fi at the University of New Brunswick (Canada) to eduroam only. We’re trying to streamline connectivity for our faculty/staff and students and have been promoting the eduroam CAT. We’re having issues with the app on Android.

If you set it up on the device, it just continually tries to connect. Once you stop, and then go in to the wireless settings on the device, you can connect, if you do not validate the certificate.

It works for all other operating systems. Has anyone else had this issue, and if so, were you able to resolve it?

We are using PEAP with Pase2:MSCHAPv2.

I’m asking on behalf of my team, so if you get too technical, I’ll pass on the question 😊

Thanks

-Blair

Blair T. Sawler
Manager, Technical Operations