cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam admin access

Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam admin access

  • From: Philippe Hanset <support AT anyroam.net>
  • To: "Firestone, Lisa Kristin" <lkfirestone AT miami.edu>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam admin access
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 08:44:13 -0500

Lisa,

I sent you an email on Friday.
Please contact us directly at the sending address we will help you with CAT.

Philippe
Philippe Hanset, CEO
www.anyroam.net
www.eduroam.us
+1 (865) 236-0770

GPG key id: 0xF2636F9C

On Dec 27, 2018, at 10:43 AM, Firestone, Lisa Kristin <lkfirestone AT miami.edu> wrote:

Hi Cat-Users,

Happy Holidays!!!     I have been trying to log into the cat.eduroam.org website in order to create new profiles so I can cut over my eduroam servers to new ones this holiday break, however each time I attempt to log in, I am thrown an error.  Can someone please assist?  I have submitted several error reports via the website, but have not gotten any response. I have been trying to get in for about 3 weeks, and each listserv I email, refers me to each other, and I have been going around in circles…

I am assuming that I do not have access, but have not been able to find anything that tells me HOW to obtain access to the eduroam admin page.  How am I supposed to go about getting access to create the configuration profiles for my eduroam users?

Thank you all in advance!!!!

Lisa K Firestone
Network Architect
Information Technology