cat-users - [[cat-users]] Minor issues of CAT 2.0

[[cat-users]] Minor issues of CAT 2.0

  • From: NAKAMURA Motonori <motonori AT nii.ac.jp>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Minor issues of CAT 2.0
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 16:43:01 +0900

Hello,

I added a new profile for NRO Japan on CAT 2.0 and found the following minor issues.

- The new profile is a shared one for a sort of IdP hosting service in Japan. So I'd like to remove location information. A location information is initially added in the "General Information", and it can be removed. But it will be revived after addition of another Identity Provider Name, and I have to remove again after that.

- I cannot find out a way to cancel invitation of a new IdP administrator in case I entered a wrong email address. The wrong email address is kept showing in the pending invitation list.

- I cannot choose a language locale JA for an Identity Provider Name. The name I entered before CAT 2.0 is shown as "unsupported language"...

Best regards,
---
Motonori NAKAMURA <motonori AT nii.ac.jp>
Academic Authentication Systems Office,
Research and Development Center for Academic Networks,
National Institute of Informatics, JAPAN