cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] CAT for two campuses of the same university with different domain settings.

Re: [[cat-users]] CAT for two campuses of the same university with different domain settings.

  • From: Martin Pauly <pauly AT hrz.uni-marburg.de>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] CAT for two campuses of the same university with different domain settings.
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 00:27:11 +0200

Hello Seniha,

Am 14.09.2018 um 16:21 schrieb Seniha S. ÖZTEMİZ TULGAR:
does cat enable institutions to set two different configuration sets for
two different campuses (like main campus and branch campus) who use
different domain settings for eduroam? If so, how? If not, can you please
consider such an improvement to cat?

I just came across your message, but nobody seems to have replied yet.
I think this is similar to our university running two separate realms:
@students.uni-marburg.de and
@staff.uni-marburg.de

You may want to take a look at
https://cat.eduroam.de/?idp=92
(soon to migrate to cat.eduroam.org, but that does not matter here).
You should see our two profiles from the user perspective then.
From the administrator's perspective, I added a second profile
a long time ago.

Does this help already?

Martin

--
Dr. Martin Pauly Phone: +49-6421-28-23527
HRZ Univ. Marburg Fax: +49-6421-28-26994