cat-users - [[cat-users]] Re Release of CAT-2.0.0-beta1

[[cat-users]] Re Release of CAT-2.0.0-beta1

  • From: Lukas Wringer <Lukas.Wringer AT rz.uni-augsburg.de>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Re Release of CAT-2.0.0-beta1
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 14:34:55 +0200

Hello,

a bug that I reported is still not fixed: the silent switch (/S) is not
working since GÉANTLink is used. An (unnecessary) Popup tells that it
will install Software and it may need Administrative privileges.

It was stated by 'Tomasz', that he will fix it in the next Version of
CAT...

Should I open an issue on github instead?

Additional quirks with Silent-Switch in use:

- the credentials Window for users states that "wrong credentials" had
been entered (cosmetical error, because it works as intended)

- if you provide full-chain and not only root-CA you get multiple
prompts for each chain element one, and only one of which is working
(random).

Yours faithfully,

Lukas

My old Mail: