cat-users - [[cat-users]] Bishop Grosseteste University Cat Login

[[cat-users]] Bishop Grosseteste University Cat Login

  • From: Richard Corn <richard.corn AT bishopg.ac.uk>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Bishop Grosseteste University Cat Login
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 11:47:15 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hi,

We haven’t used the CAT admin service for some time, when login in I was presented with a Open Athens login, I didn’t have an Open Athens account so our Athens administrator created me one based on my email address. I was able to login but now get the following  message on the admin interface

I don’t know the original login details for the Cat service.

Please could you assist

Regards

Richard

Head of Infrastructure & Support

_________________________________

cid:image001.jpg@01CEAB10.44F7A5B0

Bishop Grosseteste University

Longdales Road

Lincoln

LN1 3DY

Phone:     (01522) 583667

Email:      richard.corn AT bishopg.ac.uk

Mobile     07890148995

Skype       richard.corn AT bishopg.ac.uk

Website: www.bishopg.ac.uk

Follow IT Services on Twitter www.twitter.com/ITBGU

BGU footer with TEF

Bishop Grosseteste University values people and promotes equal opportunity. The information contained in this E-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. Access to this E-mail by anyone other than the intended recipient is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the E-mail or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the Postmaster at postmaster AT bishopg.ac.uk or telephone the IT Services Helpdesk on 01522 583666. As Bishop Grosseteste University cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this E-mail or attachments, we recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.