cat-users - RE: [[cat-users]] Eduroam CAT Deployment

RE: [[cat-users]] Eduroam CAT Deployment

  • From: Jeremy Plumley <jmplumley AT gtcc.edu>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: RE: [[cat-users]] Eduroam CAT Deployment
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 12:36:27 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

The two claims I dealt with in regards to the home wifi issues were Android
and Windows 10. I'm not sure of the Android version since it's a little
difficult to walk through some end users to the settings screen to view that.
We do utilize the remove SSID feature in our deployment to remove the open
guest network on our campus but I think it would be low probability that end
users have same SSID name at home too. Just an odd issue to have reported to
you.

Jeremy Plumley
ITS Network Administrator
Ext 50024