cat-users - RE: [[cat-users]] Geolocation in mobile version of cat.eduroam.org site

RE: [[cat-users]] Geolocation in mobile version of cat.eduroam.org site

  • From: Ernest Leuenberger <Ernest.Leuenberger AT canarie.ca>
  • To: Ernest Leuenberger <Ernest.Leuenberger AT canarie.ca>, Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>, Thomas Andersen <than AT itu.dk>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: RE: [[cat-users]] Geolocation in mobile version of cat.eduroam.org site
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 14:11:51 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-CA, en-US

Sorry Tomasz.

My confirmation of the fix was premature. While we get the correct country now, unfortunately everyone apparently gets the Canadian institution that sorts alphabetically first. For me that institution is located three time zones away.

Thanks,

Ernest Leuenberger | Identity Access Management Support Engineer
https://www.canarie.ca/ | ernest.leuenberger AT canarie.ca | 613-903-5843