cat-users - [[cat-users]] eduroam CAT

[[cat-users]] eduroam CAT

  • From: "Williams, Mr. Michael" <MMWILLIAMS AT tarleton.edu>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] eduroam CAT
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 13:28:29 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello,

I am the eduroam admin for Tarleton State University. At one time I was
able to modify our CAT configuration files but I no longer have administer
access. Our institution is listed as a eduroam user. Could you grant me
admin access again?

Thank you for your assistance.

Mike

Michael M. Williams
Senior Network Engineer
Information Technology Services
Tarleton State University
201 St. Felix Str.
Box T-0220
Stephenville, TX 76402
Tel: (254) 968-1850
Fax: (254) 968-9658
mmwilliams AT tarleton.edu

“ Tarleton Networks – Connecting people with their potential”

Information Technology Services staff will never ask for your password in an
email.  Don't ever email your password to anyone or share confidential
information in emails.

Confidentiality Notice:  This electronic message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
of the original message