cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Access issues to cat.eduroam.org/admin/

Re: [[cat-users]] Access issues to cat.eduroam.org/admin/

  • From: Nathan Wielenga <nathan.wielenga AT computecanada.ca>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • Cc: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Access issues to cat.eduroam.org/admin/
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 07:44:15 -0600

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your response - I’ve since moved house and switched ISPs. After this, the issue has resolved completely.

It seems that for whatever reason, Shaw (my former ISP) seems to have issues when attempting to login to the cat.eduroam backend. An effective workaround was to use a VPN or to switch ISPs.

Cheers,
Nathan Wielenga
Junior Software Developer
(c) 780.995.2669