cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] UPC Student

Re: [[cat-users]] UPC Student

  • From: Jose Manuel Macias Luna <jmanuel.macias AT rediris.es>
  • To: gonzalo virreira <gonzalo_virreira AT hotmail.com>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] UPC Student
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 13:29:29 +0100

Hello Gonzalo,

your problem could not necessarily be related to eduroam CAT itself,
but with your credentials, the hotspot where you are trying to connect,
or any other different issue. If you think the problem is related to
eduroam CAT, it could be useful you could provide more details
supporting this possibility.

did you contact your university help-desk already?

The information provided at the profile download page is:

email:
atic AT upcnet.es
tel: +34 934016213

In case the issue is not related to the installers, they can help you
better in solving your problem.

Regards,

Jose.