cat-users - [[cat-users]] Fw: Fw: The use of eduroam for GIBS

[[cat-users]] Fw: Fw: The use of eduroam for GIBS

  • From: Derrick Kassen <kassend AT gibs.co.za>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Fw: Fw: The use of eduroam for GIBS
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 10:26:31 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-ZA, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hi there,

I've just finished the eduroam configuration for our institute (Gordon Institute of Business Science) and need to download the eduroam installer, the below is my error.

I'm trying to get the eduroam installer and my Institution is not visible?

Derrick Kassen
AD & Messaging Engineer
The University of Pretoria’s Gordon Institute of Business Science

Main Tel: +27 11 771 4000
Direct Tel:   011 771 4165

Cell: +27 76 061 4771
Fax:  086 148 4465
Email: kassend AT gibs.co.za
Web:
www.gibs.co.za
Physical address: 26 Melville Road, Illovo, Johannesburg

At GIBS we significantly improve responsible individual and organisational performance, primarily in South Africa and increasingly in our broader African environment, through high quality business and management education. We are the number one business school in Africa according to the UK Financial Times. Visit our website to learn more about our rankings and accreditations. www.gibs.co.za

5097869_GREEN2.gif