cat-users - [[cat-users]] Problem installing eduroam CAT on a Android smartphone

[[cat-users]] Problem installing eduroam CAT on a Android smartphone

  • From: Patrick POULCALEC <patrick.poulcalec AT mnhn.fr>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Cc: Bruno BEAUGIRAUD <bruno.beaugiraud AT mnhn.fr>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Problem installing eduroam CAT on a Android smartphone
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 15:17:56 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I have tried to install automatically eduroam CAT on my Samsung Galaxy S3 (Android 7).

After entering my institution, my email address and my password I have the following message:

" Profile Failed to install ! If a manual profile exists, please remove if first. "

Can you help me ?
Thank

Regards

Patrick POULCALEC