cat-users - [[cat-users]] How to get my institution listed

[[cat-users]] How to get my institution listed

  • From: Olivier <Olivier.Nicole AT cs.ait.ac.th>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] How to get my institution listed
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 14:57:19 +0700

Hi,

According to the FAQ, I should nag the eduroam local administrator so he
gets my institution listed in CAT eduroam.

But I am the local administrator, so what should I do? And the answer is
not to contact my country administrator, they are plain useless, they
behave like they don't care.

As a side remark, www.eduroam.org is using an old certificate that
renders the web site not accessible from Chrome.

Best regards,

Olivier