cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Disable default selection of institution on cat.eduroam.org?

Re: [[cat-users]] Disable default selection of institution on cat.eduroam.org?

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Disable default selection of institution on cat.eduroam.org?
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 15:08:52 +0100

It's pity people do not read what is being shown to them, but this is a
fact of life.

We are trying to use ip based location selection, changing how this work
would require a bit code tweaking, and I think this change should get
dome backing from others. The next big CAT release will use the same
institution selection as the current desktop version, so hopefully
people will be less confused.

Tomasz

--
Tomasz Wolniewicz

twoln AT umk.pl
http://www.home.umk.pl/~twoln

Uczelniane Centrum Informatyczne Information&Communication Technology Centre
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika Nicolaus Copernicus University,
pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun, Poland
tel: +48-56-611-2750 fax: +48-56-622-1850 tel kom.: +48-693-032-576