cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Windows 10 Installer check failed

Re: [[cat-users]] Windows 10 Installer check failed

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: agarciaso AT uic.es, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Windows 10 Installer check failed
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 08:47:07 +0200

Is this an installer for UIC? What language did you download?
I have tried English, Espanol and Catala and all work for me.
Problems sometimes occur when signing process fails for some reason, but
then the problem remains until the broken file is removed form the CAT
server cache. Each language is generated separately, this is why I need
to know more details, but first, could you download again and confirm
that the problem still occurs?
Yours
Tomasz Wolniewicz

W dniu 20.10.2017 o 08:19,
agarciaso AT uic.es

--
Tomasz Wolniewicz

twoln AT umk.pl
http://www.home.umk.pl/~twoln

Uczelniane Centrum Informatyczne Information&Communication Technology Centre
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika Nicolaus Copernicus University,
pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun, Poland
tel: +48-56-611-2750 fax: +48-56-622-1850 tel kom.: +48-693-032-576