cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Credentials Installation Problem

Re: [[cat-users]] Credentials Installation Problem

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: "Dance, Christopher P.I." <cdance AT ceh.ac.uk>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Credentials Installation Problem
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 11:05:00 +0200

Hello,

if the exact same binary works on other instances of Windows 7, then
this strongly suggests that this particular machine has something "odd"
to it.

We do know of problems regarding Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) on
that platform. Is SEP installed there, and did the credentials error
message say something about that?

Did you/the user follow the corresponding workaround instructions?

--
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche

Tel: +352 424409 1