cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] could not install cert-0.crt

Re: [[cat-users]] could not install cert-0.crt

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: Kristian Jørgensen Juul <krjoju AT mek.dtu.dk>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] could not install cert-0.crt
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 11:43:05 +0200

The installer needs to add a new trusted certificate to your store and Windows ask for a permission. If you decline then the installer will show this error message. If this is not the cause then possibly something on your machine is blocking installation of new certificates.

If none of these looks like a likely cause then I will contact you off-list and perhaps we can discuss some more details.
Yours
Tomasz