cat-users - RE: [[cat-users]] Log in issues for android 8.0

RE: [[cat-users]] Log in issues for android 8.0

  • From: Ernest Leuenberger <Ernest.Leuenberger AT canarie.ca>
  • To: Bishoi Shinoda <bshinoda AT uwaterloo.ca>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: RE: [[cat-users]] Log in issues for android 8.0
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 13:54:01 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-CA, en-US

Good Morning Bishoi.

Did you get the eduroam companion app yet? You’ll have to get that first to use the CAT configuration. I see that this is not clearly documented at https://uwaterloo.ca/information-systems-technology/services/eduroam/connecting-eduroam-wireless-network so you may want to contact the helpdesk (helpdesk AT uwaterloo.ca ) and have them update the page.

Cheers,

Ernest Leuenberger | Identity Access Management Support Engineer
https://www.canarie.ca/ | ernest.leuenberger AT canarie.ca | 613-854-7356