cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] UI: change of default skin / discontinuing current skin?

Re: [[cat-users]] UI: change of default skin / discontinuing current skin?

  • From: Alan Buxey <alan.buxey AT gmail.com>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • Cc: eduroam CAT Feedback <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] UI: change of default skin / discontinuing current skin?
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 19:29:20 +0100

liking the new skin - a little better on mobile - but both could have
some basic improvements to ensure better
accessibility on mobile devices - use of basic 'viewport' tags in the
meta section of head tag would ensure better behaviour

e.g. look at current results

https://sizzy.co/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcat-pilot.eduroam.org%2Ftest%2F%3Fskin%3Deduroam2016
https://sizzy.co/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcat-pilot.eduroam.org%2Ftest%2F%3Fskin%3Dclassic

cheers