cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Error conection

Re: [[cat-users]] Error conection

  • From: "Francisco J. Medina Jimenez" <fran AT ugr.es>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Error conection
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 10:25:59 +0200

Hello Lucas,

About Martin's suggestions, you need to use your student ID:

150056311 AT aluno.unb.br

http://cpd.unb.br/images/Tutoriais/EduroamW7.pdf
(page 6, before 13th image)

"Use as credenciais da UnB (@unb.br ou
@aluno.unb.br) e senha"

Probably the problem is with your University, because none user from UnB is being authenticated correctly. At this moment, others users from brazilian's universities are connected at University of Granada.

Log records said you are being rejected by your University.

Regards.
Fran.