cat-users - [[cat-users]] Problems connecting to eduroam with W10 when updated to Creators Update

[[cat-users]] Problems connecting to eduroam with W10 when updated to Creators Update

  • From: Andres Diaz-Gil <andres.diazgil AT uam.es>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Problems connecting to eduroam with W10 when updated to Creators Update
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 12:54:30 +0200

Good Morning,

I write to you because we have noticed that me and some coworkers in my institution are unable to contact eduroam once we updated our systems to W10 Creators Update. We've been using eduroam in W10 for months without an issue till Creators Update was installed.
We have tried to remove eduroam an install it again using the CAT Eduroam installers but no success so far. The only message it shows is: "Unable to connect to eduroam"

We've contacted the respectives support centers of our institutions (we have detected the issue for accounts in two different institutions) and they seemed to know nothing about the issue.

Have you detected similar issues?

Just to let you know

Cheers