cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] [[cat-devel]] Upgrade of SP authentication proxy for eduroam CAT and monitoring services - completed

Re: [[cat-users]] [[cat-devel]] Upgrade of SP authentication proxy for eduroam CAT and monitoring services - completed

  • From: Dubravko Voncina <dubravko.voncina AT srce.hr>
  • To: Zenon Mousmoulas <zmousm AT noc.grnet.gr>
  • Cc: eduroam CAT Feedback <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] [[cat-devel]] Upgrade of SP authentication proxy for eduroam CAT and monitoring services - completed
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 18:04:08 +0100

> On 21 Feb 2017, at 17:22, Zenon Mousmoulas
> <zmousm AT noc.grnet.gr>
> wrote:

> What I suggested before was to set (in SSPHP settings) saml:NameIDPolicy to
> null (not persistent)...

Actually, I thought this saml:NameIDPolicy => null was a sort of typo in your
mail. My bad :-(
Ok, let's try that. Please try authenticating again, maybe now things will
finally work as expected.

> I also noticed the first SAML request[1], which also carries such a
> NameIDPolicy. I'm not sure how the above would work with your backend SP in
> the proxy scheme, but I would guess you might also need to apply the same
> saml:NameIDPolicy there.

I must admit I have no idea what will happen until you try. I've tested with
Croatian and Polish IdPs and from what I can see, everything works fine with
those Identity Providers.

Regards,

Dubravko Voncina
Middleware and Data Services Department
University of Zagreb, University Computing Centre, www.srce.unizg.hr
dubravko.voncina AT srce.hr,
tel: +385 98 219273, fax: +385 1 6165559