cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam problems

Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam problems

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: Maria Brió <maria.brioperez AT gmail.com>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam problems
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 08:49:24 +0100

Hello,

> What should I do about it? I attach with this message an screenshot of
> what I wrote at the institution list to show you how my university does
> not appear. I contacted with my faculty before, and they told me that
> University of Barcelona was at the CAT database, but I don't know how to
> find it.

Maybe they are in our /database/ but have erroneously chosen not to list
themselves publicly. There is an option "Production-Ready" which they
need to tick in order for things to show up in the download selection.

As the operator of CAT, we can't do much but why don't you just walk up
to your IT department and show them reality? I would assume they would
take it from there...

Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
de la Recherche